1) When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Hold the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg. How’s your day been?”
5) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
6) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
7) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
8) When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay. Don’t panic, they open up again.”
9) Swat at flies that don’t exist.
10) Call out, “group hug!”, then enforce it.
11) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, all of you, just shut up!”
12) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, “I have new socks on.”
I dare anyone who reads this post to do one of these things. If you do tell me the reaction that you get.