A recent follower, The Cactus, the donkey and the Brit, a cool guy who is has been living in Mexico for the past 18 months and sharing his interesting experiences online, has awarded me a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. That is pretty awesome, especially because I have only been doing this for three weeks. I started this blog in order for people to listen to my podcast, and so that I could make them laugh and tell them about stuff that I find interesting. Please continue to support my blog, and particularly my podcast. I really enjoy doing it, and if you like let me know, and if you don’t pass it on to someone who you think might will. I really appreciate the award. Please check out The Cactus, the donkey and the Brit.
In order to accept this award I have to first drop his page in my post, as I did above. Second, post the award image. Third, tell seven random facts about myself. Fourth, nominate fifteen other very inspiring bloggers.
Here are the seven random facts:
1. I worked as an intern in a law firm in Spain last summer.
2. I can play the piano–a little bit.
3. I was voted class wittiest in high school.
4. I’m a great singer in the shower.
5. The first time I studied abroad was in 2010 in Segovia, Spain
6. I volunteer at the food bank.
7. I like bulldogs.
And now the blogs I would like to nominate:
1. proverbsgirl (she has been nominated in the past, so she can’t officially accept the award; however, you should still check out here blog)
14. Adopting James
Congrats to all these bloggers. Guys I’ve nominated please pass this on to other bloggers. Let the other bloggers out there know they’re doing a good job!