This is great.
- All our fret and worry is caused by calculating without God.
- We must continually remind ourselves of the purpose of life. We are not destined to happiness, or to health, but to holiness.
- No love of the human heart is safe unless it has been satisfied by God first.
- Beware at looking back at what you once were, when God wants you to become someone you’ve never been.
- When a man is at his wits end it is not a cowardly thing to pray. It is the only way he can get in touch with reality.
- Worry is an indication that we think God cannot look after us.
- Prayer does not fit us for the great work – prayer is the great work.
- Pray with your eyes on God – not on the difficulties.
- When you are in the dark, listen, and God will give you a very precious message.
View original post 123 more words